We are searching for Pediatric Urgent Care Physicians to join our established locations in our North Region (Woodlands). Due to our current expansion, we are searching for individuals who have a love for pediatrics and desire to work in a fast-paced setting, providing exceptional care to patients and families. In this position, you will work side by side with physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other critical health care team members. Your role will be to provide pediatric assessment, diagnosis, initiation of treatment, and determine the next best steps for the patient. We have a collaborative relationship with the Texas Children’s Hospital Emergency Centers, when next level care is needed. In this position, you will lead other members of the healthcare team to render age-appropriate care as well as provide assessment, diagnosis, and initiation of treatment.
- Full Time - 36 hours per week
Check out our locations: https://www.texaschildrensurgentcare.org/find-location
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) required
- BLS and PALS certification from the American Heart Association
- M.D. or D.O. license must meet all normal credentialing requirements as verified and maintained by Physician Staff Services
- Completion of a Residency in Pediatrics required
- Assesses, diagnoses, treats, and educates patients
- Documents information in patient’s chart regarding assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and education
- Records diagnosis/CPT in an accurate, timely manner to ensure prompt posting of charges per site protocol
- Provides verbal and/or written information regarding treatment regimens in language that is understandable and appropriate for the patient and/or caregiver
- Serves as a credible, knowledgeable educational resource for the patient, family, community and other healthcare professionals
- Participates in site meetings and provides input to address patient care issues or operational concerns
About Texas Children’s
Texas Children’s Urgent Care offers high-quality, efficient and affordable after-hours patient care in nine convenient community locations across the greater Houston area. Texas Children’s Urgent Care has also expanded to serve the children and families of Austin, Texas, with its first community location in South Austin. Staffed by board-certified pediatricians who have privileges at Texas Children’s Hospital, our Urgent Care team can diagnose and treat a wide variety of common pediatric ailments, illnesses and conditions, including: asthma, strep throat, fever, minor burns, influenza, ear infections, allergic reactions and more. We also provide procedures such as antibiotic injections, breathing treatments, fracture care and splinting, IV (intravenous) fluids, lab services, laceration repair and x-rays on-site.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.