LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a Health Education Specialist for asthma/health education – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will provide health education for Texas Children's Health Plan Members, through development of health education materials, training curriculum, Member outreach and instruction and program development.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Health Education, Public Health, Health Care Management, Health Services Administration and/or Health and Wellness required (Master’s Degree preferred)
• Driver’s License (any state) and auto insurance required
• 3 years of experience in managed care, clinical, or educational field preferred
• Managed Care Organization (MCO) experience is a plus
• Plan, develop, organize, direct and implement a coordinated approach to Health Education for Members and staff
• Creates community infrastructure to support ongoing Member education and wellness programming
• Performs outreach and intervention to Members and providers
• Demonstrates commitment to team, flexibility, professional interpersonal communication, and critical thinking
About Texas Children’s