LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We’re looking for a Senior Auditor of Information Systems, someone who’s ready to grow with our company. In this position you will plan and conduct independent, objective assurance and consulting activities designed to add value and improve the operations of the IDS, using a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of information technology risk management, control, and governance processes.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Engages in risk assessment and other Departmental planning activities.
• Assists Audit Services Leadership annually in the development of the risk assessment methodology and compilation of the information technology risk assessment and provides recommendations for audits and consulting projects that should be included in the audit plan.
• Identifies risks outside the scope of assigned audits and other projects, documents the risks, and communicates risks to audit management.
• Identifies and evaluates potential projects to improve management of risks, add value, and improve the organization's operations.
• Demonstrates initiative and risk assessment skills by recommending/proposing new projects or expansion of existing projects.
• Independently plans, conducts, and manages information technology audits, investigations, and other projects.
• Performs audits and other assignments in accordance with professional auditing standards and departmental policies and procedures.
• Communicates audit information such as results and conclusions in accordance with professional auditing standards and departmental policies and procedures.
• Creates collaborative positive working relationships with Audit Services staff, clients and other IDS staff, and external parties.
Skills & Requirements
• Required bachelor's degree Information Systems or Business-related field with preferred minor in Information Systems
• Preferred CISA - Certified Info Systems Auditor
• Required 5 years progressive experience in an audit and consulting environment, including specific experience in performing information systems audits and consulting assignments in a lead role
• Preferred Experience in auditing within the healthcare industry
Position requires being onsite a minimum of two to three days a week, remaining days can be worked from home. This position does not support fully remote work.
About Texas Children’s