LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for an Assistant Director Care Coordination (STAR/CHIP) — someone to provide oversight and supervision to the Care Management staff for the delivery of exceptional medical management services to Texas Children's Health Plan members and to continually develop medical management programs in response to analysis and research of managed care trends and benchmarks as well as the strategic goals of Texas Children's Health Plan and the Integrated Delivery System. To support and develop staff through equitable distribution of resources and assignments, education and implementation of processes and procedures for medical management programs of Texas Children's Health Plan.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Bachelor's Degree
• RN (Registered Nurses - Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas) OR LCSW (Lic Clinical Social Worker Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners) Or LMSW (Licensed Master Social Worker Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners)
• Case Management certification preferred
• 5 years experience in health delivery or a managed care organization
• 2 years supervisory experience
• Plan, develop, organize, direct and implement a coordinated approach to medical management services for TCHP members to and meets the obligation of contractual agreements and legislative regulations
• Provides oversight and analysis of Care Coordination services, evaluation of program offerings, health trends, and complaint findings
• Develops approaches, policies and programs for medical management which are based on the TCH IDS goals and objectives and which meet the TCHP performance goals
• Supports the delivery of cost effective, community-based and culturally sensitive health care through development of educational and collaboration opportunities to ensure member outcomes that address values of quality, service and cost effectiveness.
About Texas Children’s