LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will be responsible for the organization and project management of broad-based department initiatives.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Serve as project manager for various multi-faceted strategic and business-related projects.
• Formulates, administers, and maintains the detailed Project Plan, which will include all required activities, tasks, risks, issues, and resources requirements, leading to a successful and timely implementation. Provides regular project status reports as required.
• Ensures project documentation (agendas, minutes, project plans, presentations, etc.) is complete, timely, accurate, and in accordance with standards and policies.
• Facilitates, communicates, listens and works with project team members. This may include communication and coordination with internal and external customers, including the ability to make formal and informal presentations to technical and/or non-technical staff and leadership.
• Determines staff resource needs by assessing the size, duration, scope, and complexity of the project.
• Provides timely support to staff or team members to help achieve the project's goals.
• Interacts with leadership to understand project needs and priorities.
• Establishes project governance and conducts steering and work team meetings.
• Plans and executes smooth transition of system responsibilities to support staff and/or leaders at completion of project.
• Manages three important variables pertaining to projects: cost, scope, and time.
• Develops and reports appropriate project metrics.
• Analyzes project standards, methodologies, and impacts.
• Uses facilitation and interpersonal skills to manage conflicts within the project team and escalates and involves leadership when deemed appropriate.
• Prepares and analyzes project metrics and assists in background research as needed.
• A master's degree in computer science, Finance, Business Administration, Biology or other business, healthcare or science field can be substituted for two (2) years of experience.
Skills & Requirements
• Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
• Required bachelor's degree Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration, Biology or other business, healthcare, or science field
• Required 4 years business, project, finance, or healthcare experience
About Texas Children’s