LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a Clinical Program Coordinator -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will coordinate clinical activities related to the neuropsychology (70%) and pediatric psychology (30%) programs. This includes but is not limited to activities related to patient referrals, outpatient neuropsychological evaluations, diagnostic evaluations, psychological interventions, inpatient consultations, family education and school communication, coordinating special projects, and pertinent data collection and management for the clinical program outcomes and/or reporting.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Coordinate Pre-Visit Activities
• Coordinate Post-Visit Activities
• Coordinate Quality Improvement and non- Behavioral Health USNWR Initiatives
• Act as a liaison between the neuropsychologist/psychologist, schools, and referral sources
• Establish and maintain Epic documentation of out-of-clinic contacts with patients/caregivers
• Coordinate inpatient consultations
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
• Graduation from an educational program applicable to the program specialty (the area of applicable license)
• 3 years’ licensed clinical experience required
• MBM – CERT (mind-body), LMSW, LCSW, LMSW-AP, LBSW, RD, LD, PT, OT, CCC-SLP, TX-SLP, TXAUDLIC, LPC, MT-BC, ATR, or ATR-BC license/certification required
• Experience with mind/body interventions, yoga and/or meditation preferred
About Texas Children’s