LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for an Administrative Assistant -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will provide direct administrative support for multiple leaders, one of which must include primary support to a director or a physician in a leadership level that is approved by the Physician Compensation Executive Committee (PCEG).
Think you’ve got what it takes?
· Acts as Administrative Liaison to the Director or other leaders
· Provides secretarial support as needed such as drafting, typing, proofreading, copying, and distributing correspondence, reports, and other materials by designated due date and as required to produce accurate and professional documents in compliance with graphic standards as directed by supervisor
· Composes, formats, and proofreads a variety of materials including typewritten correspondence, memoranda, and various reports as instructed
· Accurately prepares appropriate requisitions and obtains signatures and approvals for the purchase requests, contract renewals, purchase orders or any internal/external services
· Maintains departmental organizational charts, departmental forms, department intranet website and/or policy and procedures
· Maintains and edits Managers and Assistant Director in timekeeping system for Director’s approval
· Maintains an in-depth knowledge of computer applications and detailed databases and the ability to produce presentations, brochures, reports, etc. using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, etc.
· Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 3 years administrative support experience required
About Texas Children’s