LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are looking for an IS Relationship Manager! The IS Relationship Manager II has a role in establishing a trusted relationship with stakeholders by serving as an interface between internal clinical and business customers, and Information Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibility A: Customer Relationships and Advocacy
• Develops relationships across the system to better understand their processes and workflows, then leverages acquired information to influence how customer needs are being met by the use of IS services.
• Develops and maintains knowledge of the IS organization structure, policies, processes, standards and solution offerings.
• Promotes the use of IS services and procedures to ensure the best outcome, and to maximize the value of IS services to the customer.
• Partners with the customers to shepherd requests for service proposals through the intake and approval process.
• Participates in End User Experience meetings, as required, to present gaps in IS services and solutions resulting in pain points.
Responsibility B: IS Rounding, Information Gathering and Dissemination
• Conducts daily rounding meetings to identify gaps in IS services and solutions.
• Handles front-line customer complaints and determines if corrective action is required.
• Provides updates on progress of action plans, and monitors results for efficacy once complete.
Responsibility C: Ticket and IS Projects Portfolio Analysis for Trends and Patterns Affecting Customer Satisfaction
• Analyzes ticket population for customer groups and identifies trends and patterns to be addressed.
• Provides level 2 triage support for submitted tickets, and provides updates of tickets according to established guidelines.
• Reviews customer satisfaction survey results from ticketing system and projects portfolio to assess where customer expectations are not being met.
Responsibility D: IS Services Continuous Improvement Delivery
• Identifies action plans to address customer pain points with IS standard services and project services.
• Establishes appropriate timelines for identified action items, and tracks progress to successful completion.
• Performs assigned tasks on-time and with quality.
• Prepares readouts for Service Level Manager, Service Owners and IS Projects Portfolio leader for use in customer engagement meetings to ensure action plans are aligned with customer pain points and prioritized appropriately.
Knowledge and Skills
• Building Customer Loyalty
• Decision Making and Problem Solving
• Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skill
• Initiating Action
• Building Trusting Relationships
• Living the Values
• ITIL v3/2011 Certification is Preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of key IS processes such as Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Knowledge Management, Change Management.
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication to a high level, customer service focus, and interpersonal skills.
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
The formal education and experience required for completely satisfactory performance in this job are as follows:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 4 years' experience in Information Technology (Customer Service, Application Development, Project Management Office), HealthCare, Customer Relations
• A bachelor’s degree may substitute four (4) years of work experience.
• Clinical or Business experience: Up to two (2) years of clinical patient care and/or clinical research or HR/financial/operational experience may
substitute for up to two (2) years of information technology experience on a month-to-month basis.
About Texas Children’s