LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse – Developmental/Autism — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will provide quality nursing care to patients by assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, educating, and evaluating age appropriate care in a manner that incorporates family centered care.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
• Diploma in Nursing or an Associate’s degree in a related field accepted by the Texas Board of Nursing for the purposes of obtaining and maintaining an RN license, and current enrollment in a BSN program and a signed agreement to obtain a BSN
• BSN preferred
• Required Licenses/Certifications
o RN - Lic-Registered Nurses by the Texas Board of Nursing or Nursing Licensure Compact
o BLS - Cert-Basic Life Support by the American Heart Association
• One year professional nursing experience
• Collects subjective and objective health status data from multiple sources (patients, caregivers, members of the healthcare team, documents records, and other relevant sources
• Includes the patient, family, appropriate caregivers, and other health care professionals in making shared decisions about prioritizing plans and strategies
• Prioritizes interventions and implements the plan of care in partnership with the patient, family, caregivers, and other health care professionals in a timely manner
• Organizes components of the plan and delegate appropriate interventions to care team members based on their demonstrated competency, state practice acts, available evidence-based guidelines, regulatory and governmental standards, and organizational policies with defined outcome measures
• Orients the patient, family, caregiver to the health care delivery system, services, access to care, and available resources
• Includes the patient, family, caregiver, and others involved in the care situation in the evaluative process.
About Texas Children’s