We are searching for a Manager of Finance and Strategic Analysis. This position is responsible for the financial and analytical management of Texas Children's Perioperative initiatives related to Finance, Business Development, Growth and Strategy. The initiatives will support the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with Texas Children's Periop strategy, commitments and goals. This will require partnering with the finance and operating teams to translate strategic analysis into operational decision-making. Additionally, this position will lead and oversee the development of business plans and financial proformas for planned services lines, as well as investigate potential programs and initiatives.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
- Bachelor's Degree accounting, finance, business administration, or healthcare required
- 3 years’ experience in a strategic and/or financial planning environment of a large healthcare or consulting organization
- Provide support to executive leadership in setting the strategic and financial direction for Texas Children’s Perioperative Service line.
- Lead critical quantitative and qualitative analysis in order to project the financial impact of operational decisions on current and future service line models.
- This will involve building financial models and proformas, obtaining and manipulating data, and preparing summaries and presentations for the executive team.
- Assist in strategy setting and initiative prioritization related to management and delivery.
- Produce and oversee financial analysis and reporting.
- Plan, lead and direct other types of Texas Children’s Pediatrics strategic and/or financial analysis as directed by the executive leadership.
- Provide outstanding customer service, develop strong relationships with executives, directors and all other leadership positions across the organization, identify and resolve problems quickly and appropriately, and ensure communication is maximized.
About Texas Children’s
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.