LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a Senior Imaging Informatics Analyst -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will support all phases of a system implementation or upgrade project and provides production services such as recommending improvements to strategy, system usage, or process of information systems used in the Department of Pediatric Radiology.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensures department workflow from examination scheduling, image acquisition, and reporting through enterprise image access and viewing.
• Directly assists users in resolving problems with application use.
• Provides technical support for hardware and software problems, interacting in person and via telephone.
• Analyzes, conducts, implements, and controls system design, configuration, modification, and upgrades of Pediatric Radiology information systems. Supports system installation through the implementation cycle.
• Coordinates implementation and upgrades of small, complex, and special Projects. Actively involved in performance improvement.
• Coordinates activities and information dissemination and Assists with Informatics Service Vendors and Other Support Areas.
• Database Integrity and System Security.
• Participates in the Professional Development of Oneself and Others.
• Responds to Crisis Situations.
Skills & Requirements
• Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
• Required H.S. Diploma or GED
• Preferred Certification in RIS systems administration support, Certification in a medical field, RHIT, certifications in project management, computer systems administration, and/or Imaging Informatics
• 9 years of information systems experience in a radiology department or medical setting, including 2 years of experience in project management or project implementation
• A bachelor's degree in computer science, system management or other related field may substitute for four years of experience
About Texas Children’s