LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a Program Support Coordinator for our Public Health Pediatrics department -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will independently perform routine administrative support and coordinate projects including but not limited to specialized planning, organizing, scheduling, and tracking duties related to Public Health Pediatrics departmental needs. This role also establishes close working relationships with stakeholders, key colleagues and vendors who provide services and information. Having passion for Public Health Pediatrics and making an impact on the community are a must to be successful in this role.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
• High school diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2 years administrative and/or program support experience required
• 3 years project management experience preferred
• 2 years Community Benefit, Community Health or Public Health experience preferred
• A bachelor’s degree may substitute for the two years of required experience
• Provides clerical support for service activities. Coordinate on-going and special strategic and program-related projects
• Prepares necessary information in support of annual planning for upcoming meetings/event in support of the Public Health Pediatric/Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation plan
• Request materials/documentation for projects, including but not limited to gift agreements, project activity and impact, appeals, mailings, announcements, emails, and other required forms
• Provide data management and support
• Includes complex entry regarding prospect assignments and triaging some of this process flow
• Includes regular imports of data to capture broad-based correspondence sent to multiple donors
• Obtain, validate, analyze, and manipulate data from various internal and external sources to assist in making informed decisions
• May arrange for translators/interpreters for patient and/or provider interactions for department events
• Responsible for meeting logistics including but not limited to conference room scheduling and set up, checking out AVs prior to course start, setting up break area, setting up registration area etc.
About Texas Children’s