We are searching for a Manager of Project Management Office -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will provide leadership and support for TCHP's Project Management Office (PMO). Under the general direction of the Director of Strategic Implementation & APMs, and in partnership with key leaders across the organization, this role will lead and oversee the execution of projects within the PMO. This role will also assist executive and director leadership with strategic planning for TCHP, and partner with finance, quality into executive decision-making, benefit return on investment, and resource forecasting. The Manager will also provide project methodology expert assistance as mentor or coach and participate in project management training and conducts training.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
- Bachelor's Degree Business, Health Administration or other related field required
- Master's Degree Business Administration or related field preferred
- 3 years’ Experience in project management or business planning required
- 2 years’ Experience planning strategic initiatives in a large healthcare environment preferred
- Develop tools, templates, and training to support key project management office (PMO) deliverables such as project plans, communication plans, risk analysis and management, stakeholder analysis and management, project management approaches, and project transitions to closure.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve the project intake process to ensure potential projects are tracked and assessed against key criteria such as alignment to strategic priorities, resource requirements, and overall impact of intended benefits.
- Oversee PMO project managers and business process specialists, including regular team and individual meetings to discuss project status, barriers, and performance.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with key departments, including Quality, Finance, and IS, to support quantification of project benefits, ROI, and outcomes.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key project stakeholders, including leadership, to facilitate PMO relationships and project management progress within the organization.
- Defines how the scope, goals, and deliverables of projects should support business goals, in collaboration with senior management.