LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a full-time Certified Diagnostic Technician at our newest Texas Children's Urgent Care North Austin -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will perform radiological exams and perform technical laboratory test and report results timely to providers.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
*Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• MRT from the state of Texas required
• BLS from the American Heart Association required
• MT-AMT from ASCP or AMT preferred
• 1-year Radiology Technologist experience preferred
• Performs radiological exams
• Processes specimens according to manufacturer instructions
• Performs and documents scheduled quality control, instrument maintenance and calibration procedures according to manufacturer information
• Assures Outside Lab results are received and provider is notified
• Performs quality control procedures, instrument calibration testing, proficiency testing and maintains supply par levels
• Demonstrates positive and effective interpersonal skills when dealing with patients/families, visitors, peers, and other health care team members
• Administers medication and immunizations as directed by physician per site protocol
About Texas Children’s