LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a Case Management Assistant to assist the Case Manager in the identification of member needs, initiation of member contact, provision of member and provider education and coordination of community resources to promote optimal health.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Two years of experience in Case management, community outreach, healthcare, and/or health insurance experience OR
• Three years of general administrative experience required
• Two years of call/contact center experience preferred
• Provides Support for Case Management Services.
• Initiates member phone calls daily and identifies issues and refers to Case Managers and other health plan departments as indicated.
• Documents in current case management system.
• Responsible for ongoing analysis of claims data to identify needs for quality/performance
• Screens and evaluates all calls and refers as necessary to Case Manager, Social Worker, or Transition Specialist and/or supervisor.
• Completes all eligibility and benefit data available on members before routing to Case Manager or Transition Specialist.
About Texas Children’s