LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a Front Office Specialist at our new North Austin Urgent Care - someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will coordinate and perform the scheduling of patients, receive, and greet visitors, answer, and handle incoming calls, coordinate the referral process, enter accurate billing information into the system and transmit accurate claims.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Full Time & Part Time available
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 year of related experience
• Greets patients and visitors upon arrival utilizing Service with HEART philosophies
• Assists patients with check-in/check out
• Answers telephone within six rings and directs calls per practice protocol
• Balances payments received daily and complete spreadsheet for Central Business office
• Verifies and collects correct co-payment with 100% accuracy
• Files, archives, and retrieves medical records per office protocol
• Scans all reports and correspondence received, after provider review, per practice protocol
• Assures medical record release document is complete. Copies, mails, faxes or otherwise deliver requested records per practice protocol
About Texas Children’s