LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist Specialist — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this high level senior position in the neurodiagnostic unit, you will perform one or more; EEGs/Long term video monitoring; Evoked Potentials or Polysomnography; procedures according to facility policy and procedures. You will maintain patient safety during clinically significant events, and other related duties, provide findings, results, and a descriptive analysis according to facility policy and procedures. You also perform procedures appropriate to their competence and credentials held under general technical supervision. You’ll take call on a rotating basis, performing stat neurodiagnostic testing after hours and on weekends.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Demonstrate a mastery of technical and procedural requirements to consistently produce high quality neurologic testing records; and be able to adapt all procedures to clinical circumstances.
• Maintain the patient’s safety through communication
• Provide training, coaching, and mentoring to other technology personnel in proper neurodiagnostic procedures
• Assist other technology personnel in preparation for registry or certification credentials
• Document patient information in patient’s electronic medical record according to hospital and departmental guidelines
• Inform manager or designee of all patient/personal injury or unsafe situations, anticipated problems and unusual situations;
• Complete appropriate related documentation according to departmental and hospital guidelines
• Work with departmental staff and other health care professionals by volunteering regularly to help others when time allows
• Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
• H.S. Diploma or GED Required
• REEGT Required Along With One Of The Following Licenses Or Certs:
o CLTM - Cert Exam Long Term Monitoring
o CNIM - Cert Neurophy Intraop Monitor
o RPSGT - Reg Polysomnographic Technology
o RRT CERT - Cert-Reg Respiratory Therapist
o REPT - Evoked Potentials
• 3 Years Of Experience In Electroneurodiagnostic Technology Inclusive Of Clinical Rotations Required
About Texas Children’s