We are searching for a Assistant Clinical Director Nursing Inpatient with Inpatient - Texas Children's NICU/PICU/Float Pool at our Woodlands location – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position. You will manage and oversee daily clinical, administrative and human resource activities for the designated clinical area(s),including providing 24 hour availability. Participates in, coordinates and ensures the delivery of high quality, developmentally appropriate patient and family centered care at the unit level.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and Master's Degree in Nursing, Business or healthcare field required
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- 3 years Management/leadership experience required
- Partners with staff, medical and unit leadership to ensure clinical excellence within a family centered care environment, utilizing multiple sources of information and reports as evidenced by trend identification and action plan development
- Creates and facilitates collaboration and cooperation among diverse groups, people and professional disciplines to achieve
- desired results
- Facilitates staff participation and participates in the Quality Outcomes Program
- Completes timely performance management reviews for direct reports.
- Assures that new staff attends hospital orientation within 30 days of employment.
- Assures that new staff attends departmental orientation within 30 days of employment.
- Reports financial performance on a monthly basis
- Prepares and submits annual capital and operating budgets
- Conducts appropriate investigations and follows-up on individual and patient complaints
About Texas Children’s
Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands is north Houston’s first true, free-standing pediatric hospital designed, equipped and staffed exclusively to provide care in more than 25 areas of specialty care for children and adolescents. Hospital facilities include 24 emergency center rooms, outpatient exam rooms, radiology rooms, operating rooms and acute care beds, as well as a pediatric intensive care unit (PICU).
Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.