LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a Patient and Family Support Coordinator -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will effectively coordinate the referrals and daily operations of the Family Advocacy and Spiritual Care departments in order to efficiently facilitate response to patient and family issues and concerns. You will support the leadership of Family Advocacy and Spiritual Care by: generating and/or maintaining reports and tracking tools related to the prevention and management of complaints and grievances; audit of reports and communication of results with departmental leaders, Resolution Specialists and team members; readiness and support for and during regulatory agency visits. You will also ensure smooth department operation, including, but not limited to, triaging patient/ staff concerns to appropriate team member, departmental leadership support and developing reports to support departmental compliance with regulatory agencies.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Prepares and handles correspondence, reports, presentations, and other documents related to the Grievance Committee and other committees as requested
• Acts as one of the primary responders to patient and family complaints and concerns
• Coordinates and facilitates departmental complaints and needs intake and response coverage
• Coordinates and facilitates compliance with departmental/organizational and regulatory agency policies/procedures and requirements
• Coordinates schedules and projects
• Performs other essential supportive functions
• Provides administrative support to departmental leadership
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
• HS Diploma or GED
• 5 years of Secretarial/administrative, patient care/support, or family care/support experience required
• Medical and college background preferred
About Texas Children’s