LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a Clinic Coordinator for our Maternal Fetal Medicine clinic-- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will perform routine/complex duties including scheduling new clinic patients for services, education, and tracking patient data to assist with the patient flow within the department.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
• High School Diploma or GED
• Required 3 years of related experience with preferred previous patient care experience
• Experience scheduling in EPIC preferred
• Coordinates patient activity including new patient orders, distribute, on and redistribution of patient assignments and other special needs as requested
• Answers the telephone in a courteous, professional manner within three rings and responds appropriately to requests from physician offices, Admissions Department, Medical Record, parents and/or others, as observed by manager and peers
• Coordinates administrative needs for clinicians and the leadership team
• Inputs data for process improvement and tracking
• Performs other essential job-related duties
• Participates in hospital performance improvement activities (committees, in-services, task forces), offers written or verbal recommendations, and participates in the development of team goals on a yearly basis
About Texas Children’s