We are searching for an Experience Consultant, someone who’s ready to be part of the best ranked children’s hospital in Texas, and among the best in the nation. In this position, you will facilitate complex, cross-departmental strategic projects adhering to an established project management methodology utilizing a variety of performance improvement strategies, and assist leadership in creating high level process maps and metrics for project identification.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Bachelor's Degree business or health related field required
- 4 years healthcare related project management experience required
- 2 years of Clinical Healthcare experience preferred
- Certified Patient Experience Professional (CPXP) and/or Six Sigma Lean certification preferred
- A Master’s Degree can substitute for two (2) years of the required project management experience.
- Performs coaching and consulting services using change management and process improvement skills and tools to further the patient's experience.
- Performs and manages assessments, recommendations, and implementation for current or potential initiatives.
- Forecasting health care consumerism trends and industry standards to understand organizations relationship to outside benchmarks.
- Supports project facilitation.
- Facilitates the completion of projects/assessments. Monitors progress against plan and budget. When necessary, adjusts plan with approval from the leader and project sponsors.
- Meets with all stakeholders and other project sponsors, as appropriate, to understand the issues underlying the current or potential initiative – and the type(s) of assessments needed.
About Texas Children’s
Texas Children’s first health care location in Austin, Texas Children’s Urgent Care West Gate, opened in March 2018, providing high quality pediatric-focused care after hours and on weekends. There are now more than 10 Texas Children’s Pediatric primary care practices in the greater Austin area bringing world-class pediatric services to children and their families. Our Specialty Care Center in Austin includes a multidisciplinary group of pediatric specialists committed to providing comprehensive care across a wide spectrum of services, including allergy and immunology, cardiology, ophthalmology, rheumatology, pulmonology, neurology, and more. Texas Children’s also plans to build a 360,000-square-foot freestanding hospital for children and women, set to open in 2024.
Our thoughtful expansion into Austin will help support a pediatric population of more than half a million and keep kids healthy and happy from birth to adulthood.
To join our community of more than 14,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.