LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a Behavioral Health Clinician for our Intensive Outpatient Program -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will develop, plans, and delivers evidence-based assessment and therapy services to youth and families. Engages in social work services to assist patients and families in identifying and utilizing health care and community resources optimally.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Provides evidence-based and developmentally appropriate screenings/assessment, and focused patient/family counseling/therapy in accordance with the patients/family’s right to self-determination and principles of confidentiality
• Develops, implements and/or updates comprehensive pediatric social work care plans
• Facilitates patient/family use of community resources
• Pursues Professional Development
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
• Master’s degree in social work or related
• Licenses/Certifications: LCSW -Lic Clinical Social Worker by the Texas Behavioral Health Ex Counc (TBHEC), LPC -Licensed Prof Counselor by the Texas Behavioral Health Ex Counc (TBHEC), MFT -Lic Marriage &Family Therapist by the Texas Behavioral Health Ex Counc (TBHEC)
• Required 2 years of social work experience with preferred previous employment in health care, a health care specialization in schooling, or a fieldwork practicum in health care
• Previous intensive outpatient and/or inpatient experience preferred
About Texas Children’s