About Texas Children's Hospital
We are searching for a Provider Relations Analyst -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will be responsible for provider data management/governance and inquiry research, response, and resolution for all provider groups in the TCHP network. This includes collaboration with other departments and a review of regulatory requirements. The position is responsible for comprehensive reviews of our provider data to identify areas of concern for TCHP's provider network, mainly in regard to TCHP's Delegated provider groups. The position interacts with physicians, directors, managers, and peers on a daily basis to gather the information required to complete their work. The position is responsible for partnering with their peers to complete major departmental projects including data research, investigation of issues, and development of Standard Operating Procedures.
Think you’ve got what it takes
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Research, develop, and implement a coordinated approach to provider inquiries
• Provider Data Management
• Provider Focused Customer Service
• Participate in TCHP improvement projects, programs, and initiatives to support the mission and strategic imperatives of the organization
Skills & Requirements
• Required High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 4 years health care administration, managed care, or customer service experience
• Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.