About Texas Children's Hospital
We are searching for a Senior Business Development Liaison -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will be responsible for the professional business development of targeted physicians and patients to drive referrals to Texas Children's through strategic account management, account migration and acquisition, and exceptional service and support. The referral liaison will serve as a liaison for Texas Children's Heart Center to community physicians and their practice staff in Texas designated Houston territories, in strategically select markets outside of Texas Houston, and at national physician conferences.
Skills & Requirements
· Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
· Required bachelor's degree
· Required 2 years' work experience in marketing, physician/professional relationship building or sales. Preferred sales and/or account management experience.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Develops and executes strategic action plans targeted at physicians and their staff, to acquire, grow and nurture strong relationships that drive profitable referrals to Texas Children’s.
· Assists in building marketing, business development and communication plans designed to improve physician loyalty, drive account migration and acquisition, enhance referral profitability and encourage cross referrals between Texas Children’s and the community-based referring physicians.
· Performs as liaison between community-based referring physicians and specialists and other providers from Texas Children’s.
· Conducts personal visits to physician offices, including ob/gyns, pediatricians, family practitioners and other specialists, to develop and maintain strong relationships with referring physicians and their office staff.
· Provides ongoing information and communication to physicians and their office.
· Functions as contact person and resource for referring physicians in a trouble-shooting capacity. Reports questions and concerns to appropriate Hospital representatives. Follow-up to ensure resolution to problems or concerns reported by referring physicians.
· Maintains complete and accurate physician records and inputs into the Salesforce tracking system and professional database promptly. Each record should include what was discussed on each visit and be able to serve as a historical record.
· Coordinates referring physician meetings with specialists and /or representatives from Texas Children’s.
· Informs senior management on important referring physician, community, and corporate issues. Remains involved to ensure the appropriate changes/improvements are made to drive greater service and satisfaction.
· Maintain full knowledge of the Texas Children’s strategic service lines to better promote and educate these services to targeted physicians, practices, and patients.
· Partners with operational leaders to determine Business Development needs.
· Implements business development plans and programs targeted to physicians in assigned territory.