About Texas Children's HospitalSince 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years. Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation. To join our community of 14,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org. At Texas Children’s Hospital, diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of our values and mission for the women and children that we serve. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment for all faculty, staff and learners throughout our organization. We believe that each member of our one amazing team provides enrichment that allows us to create a lasting legacy for future employees of this great organization. Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
We are searching for a Senior Credit Card Operations Analyst -- someone who works well in a fast-paced, collaborative setting. In this position, you will support, administer, and analyze credit card operations for the entire Texas Children's organization.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Credit Card Operations:
• Responsible for daily support of Texas Children’s organization-wide credit card operations (user administration; device management and maintenance; support to internal departments).
• Administer and support organization’s merchant processing activities and monitoring of credit card structure.
• Monitor, track, and ensure all payment processing platforms are operational (includes point of sale, online, and third party solutions).
• Onboard and train new departments and users to Texas Children’s credit card platforms.
• Serve as liaison between Treasury, other Finance teams and operational departments.
• Generate and provide periodic activity reports and related analytics necessary for daily credit card operations and to senior management.
• Assist in development of reports and analytics to identify opportunities and achieve improvements and efficiencies in card processing structure and activities.
Risk and Compliance:
• Support, monitor, and ensure Texas Children’s Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) compliance.
• Manage periodic compliance and operating certification/attestation requirements required from internal departments and third party mission-critical vendors. Role and responsibilities serve as an integral component of ensuring organization remains compliant, remediates any identified findings, and contributes to any necessary process modifications or remediations.
• Maintain and keep current of all aspects of merchant processing (merchant, merchant provider, gateways, third party providers) and PCI knowledge and current events.
Project Management and Initiatives:
• Team lead and support all organization-wide credit card strategic initiatives including due diligence, contracting, design, pilot, implementation, expansion, system integration, and PCI compliance.
• New service implementations and initiatives may require 5%-10% travel and potential physical installation of solution.
• Identify, research, and complete policies and procedure related to initiatives.
• Participate and assist in PCI compliance assessments and due diligence activities for new or modifications to existing card solutions.
• Ensure credit solutions meet Texas Children’s card processing standards. Responsibility requires in-depth technical and administrative knowledge of all aspects of merchant processing (merchant, merchant provider, gateways, third party providers).
• Assist in preparation of presentation materials for PCI committee meetings as necessary.
• Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline
• 5 years of credit card, treasury, and cash management experience
• Four years of additional accounting, finance, or related business experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree
• In-depth understanding of credit card operations, merchant processing and PCI compliance preferred