About Texas Children's Hospital
To join our community of 14,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
. At Texas Children’s Hospital, diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of our values and mission for the women and children that we serve. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment for all faculty, staff and learners throughout our organization. We believe that each member of our one amazing team provides enrichment that allows us to create a lasting legacy for future employees of this great organization.
Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
We are searching for a Systems Analyst — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will develop clinical/business solutions by investigating processes to understand data and communications flow with individual tasks and transactions within Texas Children's Integrated Delivery System. Experience in a software asset management focused role required.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Assist users in determining specific requirements to increase system effectiveness
- Analyze and evaluate existing and /or proposed systems
- Document the “as is” the “to be” clinical/business processes
- Assist in vendor analysis and selection
- Investigate alternative solutions including feasibility studies using results from vendor analysis/evaluations
- Provide input to project implementation plan
- Develop, schedule and facilitate test plans for hardware, network, integration, user acceptance and parallel usage
- Develop procedures for downtime, end-users, production, and help desk
- Develop training programs and materials/documentation for all user types
- Perform configuration analysis for system design associated with small and less complex projects
- Facilitate design analysis with users to determine configuration for the user interface
- Analyze system problems and modifications
- Coordinate implementation and upgrades of systems
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- S. Diploma Or GED Required
- 4 Years Experience In Information Systems Required
- 3+ years’ experience in a software asset management focused role required
- ServiceNow ticket management experience preferred
- Software Asset Management tool experienced preferred (ServiceNow, SNOW, etc)
- IAITAM CSAM certification required
- Strong ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) with multiple levels of the organization (internally and externally)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks with little supervision
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with good interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn new tools, systems, processes
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.