About Texas Children's Hospital
Strategically located throughout the greater Houston area, Texas Children's Specialty Care offer the same high-quality pediatric subspecialty care as our hospital – right in your neighborhood. Staffed by pediatric specialists from Texas Children's Hospital and Baylor College of Medicine, our teams are trained to care for the physical and emotional needs of children and adolescents. Working closely with a child's primary-care physician, our specialists diagnose health conditions and develop patient-specific treatment plans. Texas Children's Specialty Care locations use child-sized medical equipment in colorful, child-friendly atmospheres that cater to young patients' needs and interests.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
We are searching for a Manager of Health Centers -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will direct, supervise, and coordinate the daily operations of the Health Centers and various projects as assigned by the Director of the Health Centers.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Manages daily operations of assigned Health Center, including, but not limited to customizing practice site operations, creating, and overseeing annual capital and operating budgets, and monitoring financial performance and billing
- Communicates and collaborates with team members to ensure the successful operation of Health Centers including but not limited to physician, parent, patient complaints and suggestions
- Manages human resources through hiring, developing, and coaching competent staff and investigating/resolving all employee, patient and physician complaints and concerns
- Ensures regulatory compliance of assigned Health Centers by all accrediting bodies including JCAHO, HCFA, CLIA, OSHA, and ADA, TDH
- Ensures that JCAHO requirements specific to your department are fulfilled but also understand the linkage between your department’s requirements and those of the integrated delivery system
- Conducts special projects as needed
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare-related field required
- MHA, MBA, or clinical background preferred
- 3 years healthcare experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.