About Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children’s Pediatrics is the nation’s largest primary pediatric care network with more than 200 physicians dedicated to the health care needs of infants to teenagers in over 50 locations throughout the greater Houston area. As part of our goal to build a community of healthy children, Texas Children's Pediatrics Community Cares Program provides trusted, high-quality pediatric medical services for children who otherwise would seek care from emergency centers or possibly go without care or treatment due to low family incomes and/or lack of health insurance.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
We are searching for a Non-Clinical Supervisor -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will supervise and direct non-clinical staff.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
20035 West Lake Parkway
Kingwood, Texas 77346
- Supervises, coaches, counsels, and evaluates non-clinical staff to ensure optimal level of job performance, adherence to policies and procedures, and the consistent delivery of quality customer service
- Schedules staff based on practice need and budget. Assures appropriate staffing to provide coverage for patient volume
- Enters hospital charges into electronic billing system with 100% accuracy and within timelines established by practice protocol
- Monitors Charge Review Workqueue on a daily basis and corrects within two (2) business days of charge entering workqueue
- Assesses patient’s eligibility for referral by verifying coverage with payer prior to initiating referral
- Collects payments due in the form of cash, checks and credit cards per policy and procedure
- Notifies patient of existing balance and directs patient to supervisor, manager and/or Central Business Office with billing questions
- Verifies accurate patient demographics information with each visit and enters into electronic health record and electronic billing system per practice protocol with 100% accuracy
- Performs reception duties
- Prepares deposit weekly and assures daily work is balanced and ready for pickup by bank courier
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required for all employees unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year experience working in the healthcare industry required
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.