About Texas Children's Hospital
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Supervisor of HR Administration -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will provide supervision and leadership to the Employee Records/HR Administration team to meet the needs of the organization. This role will oversee the operations and planning for the design, philosophies, and goals for the overall workforce by ensuring the maintenance of accurate and complete records for all employees. The Supervisor will also develop, maintain, and enhance a variety of systems used by Human Resources to ensure data integrity and confidentiality of employee data, and to oversee the distribution of reports and other information to those who have a legitimate business reason to receive it.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Leads the Employee Records team, providing operational direction to staff
- Manages team members and team activities by establishing guidelines for individual and team performance to ensure desired outcomes and to meet department and organization goals
- Ensures departmental processes meet organizational/regulatory needs and recommends/implements process improvements to ensure those needs are met
- Assists in human resource management and planning by recommending, developing, and implementing new processes and analyses
- Maintain personnel files, records, systems, and updates information. Process salary increase, prepare corresponding social security notices, control absenteeism and other personnel statistics as required
- Responsible for processing employee information and maintaining employee records on current HR Information Systems (PeopleSoft, OnBase, etc.)
- Creates and executes highly complex and specialized project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Ensures that data is entered into system accurately, so that there is a high level of confidence in it and a pattern of errors does not occur while keeping up with routine data entry demands
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required for all employees unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Administration, Business Administration, Finance, or related business administration discipline required
- 2 years Human Resources experience required
- 1-year HRIS experience preferably PeopleSoft/Oracle preferred
- 1 year position management and budgeting experience preferred
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.