About Texas Children's Hospital
The Texas Children’s Hospital system is the largest pediatric integrated care system and is an industry leader in pediatric population health. Founded in 1996, Texas Children’s Health Plan is the nation's first health maintenance organization (HMO) created just for children and pregnant women. We are an Integrated Community System providing holistic care that empowers families to live healthier lives.
Texas Children's Health Plan is also the largest combined STAR/CHIP Managed Care Organization in the Harris County service area. Currently, the Health Plan serves more than 450,000 members across three state territories (Harris, Jefferson, North East), who receive care from our network of more than 1,100 primary care physicians, 3,200 specialists, and 70 hospitals.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit www.texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at www.infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Senior Marketing Specialist -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will help to increase awareness, consideration, and preference of strategic services among key consumer and physician target markets as well as internal audiences. You will also develop and maintain relationships with physicians and other leaders in these key areas and target priority audiences with relevant marketing campaigns to achieve specific marketing goals.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Represent Marketing, serving as contact person and project manager for various marketing and communication initiatives
- Plan, facilitate, attend, and participate in meetings and other events as needed
- Integrate effective marketing planning with each center’s unique business objectives
- Communicate with hospital leaders to help identify marketing needs and effective solutions
- Collaborate with internal marketing colleagues in PR, web services, and brand management, tapping internal expertise to create effective integrated strategies
- Coordinate the creation, implementation, production, and measurement of marketing campaigns to support objectives
- Initiate tactics and activities according to plan, on time and within budget parameters
- Use appropriate marketing research to help in identifying needs and issues and to gauge marketing campaign effectiveness
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required for all employees unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 3 years marketing or communications experience required
- Healthcare experience preferred
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.