About Texas Children's HospitalThe Texas Children’s Hospital system is the largest pediatric integrated care system and is an industry leader in pediatric population health. Founded in 1996, Texas Children’s Health Plan is the nation's first health maintenance organization (HMO) created just for children and pregnant women. We are an Integrated Community System providing holistic care that empowers families to live healthier lives. Texas Children's Health Plan is also the largest combined STAR/CHIP Managed Care Organization in the Harris County service area. Currently, the Health Plan serves more than 450,000 members across three state territories (Harris, Jefferson, North East), who receive care from our network of more than 1,100 primary care physicians, 3,200 specialists, and 70 hospitals. To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit www.texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at www.infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Senior Information Systems Auditor -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will design and conduct independent, objective assurance and consulting activities using leading practice standards designed to add value and improve the operations of the organization. This role will implement a systematic, risk-based disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of information technology risk management, control, and governance processes and to provide organizational leadership with transparency to key risks.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required for all employees unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or business-related field required with preferred minor in Information Systems
• Certified Info Systems Auditor preferred
• CPA from the state of Texas required
• Certified Internal Auditor issued by The Institute of Internal Auditors preferred
• 5 years progressive experience in an audit and consulting environment including specific experience in performing information systems audits and consulting assignments in a lead role required
• Experience in auditing within the healthcare industry preferred
• A combination of education and experience, including information systems operational experience, may be considered as substitutions for the minimum auditing experience requirements
• A master’s degree in an Information Systems or business-related field may substitute for two years of the experience requirement