About Texas Children's Hospital
We are searching for a Sr Business Systems Analyst -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will have a major role in developing business solutions by investigating processes to understand data and communications flow with individual tasks and transactions within Texas Children's Integrated Delivery System.
This individual will be the lead Epic Cupid Business System Analyst.
Think you’ve got what it takes
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
S. Diploma or GED
Epic cupid module / Cupid analyst experience utilizes knowledge of Cupid Functionality
Partnering with users to develop new workflows
Bachelor’s degree will substitute four (4) years of work experience. A Master’s degree will substitute for two (2) years of work experience. Up to two (2), years of clinical patient care and/or clinical research experience may substitute for up to two (2) years of information systems experience on a month-to-month basis
Testing capabilities a must
Epic, Oracle , Cupid Quality center experience preferred
Epic certified, Cupid experience conducts analysis of current business practices, user needs and work flow processes.
• Documents the current as is & to be business processes.
• Responsible for reviewing, modifying and recommending business requirements for existing and potentially new systems.
• Investigates alternative solutions including feasibility studies using results from vendor analysis/evaluations.
• Runs reports to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business/clinical operations including but not limited to
meaningful use and clinical outcomes.
• Gathers data on what business requirements should be included during the design stage leveraging industry and
organizational best practices.
Responsibility B: Supports business/clinical operations and serves as liaison to I.S. supporting continued system
maintenance and optimization.
• Assists with enforcement of project activities/deadlines for stakeholders in collaboration with Information Services project
• Coordinates the development of test scenarios and test scripts for integration and user acceptance testing in coordination
with Information Services support and project teams.
• Develops functional specifications for customer change orders/optimizations.
• Collaborates with training team on documentation for training programs and materials/documentation for departments