LyTorre is The Difference – in step with patients and families to build connections and trust.LyTorre is The Difference
We are searching for a Part-time Radiologic Technologist at our Texas Children's Urgent Care -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will perform radiological exams and perform technical laboratory test and report results timely to providers.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• MRT from the state of Texas required
• BLS from the American Heart Association required
• MT-AMT from ASCP or AMT preferred
• 1-year Radiology Technologist experience preferred
• Performs radiological exams
• Processes specimens according to manufacturer instructions
• Performs and documents scheduled quality control, instrument maintenance and calibration procedures according to manufacturer information
• Assures Outside Lab results are received and provider is notified
• Performs quality control procedures, instrument calibration testing, proficiency testing and maintains supply par levels
• Demonstrates positive and effective interpersonal skills when dealing with patients/families, visitors, peers, and other health care team members
• Administers medication and immunizations as directed by physician per site protocol
About Texas Children’s